How to Copy Contacts Numbers From Iphone to a SIM Card
How to Copy Contacts Numbers From Iphone to a SIM Card. How we can copy iphone contact numbers into sim card. i am telling about iphone contact number taransfare to sim card ant how to copy contacts numbers form iphone to a sim card. you have to download iphone apps becouse iphone apps without you can’t copy any contacts numbers form your iphone.
this iphone aaps you have to download (Simanager) after download and install this aap in your iphone you can copy your contact and delete and more.
* Go to your Iphone then launch Cydia from your iPhone Springboard.
* Go to search Tab from the tabs at the bottom of the screen and search SIManager.
* Select SIManager and Go to the Install button at the top right of the screen.
* Once installation has completed successfully Go to the Return to Cydia button.
* Go to the Home button to return to your Springboard then tap the SIManager icon to launch the application.
* Once the program has opened you can use the Setup button at the top left to enable Fast Read as well as set the SIM name format. ie Firstname/Lastname or Lastname/Firstname.
* To read your contacts from the SIM card Go to the Read from SIM button at the bottom of the screen. Once all the contacts have been loaded they will be displayed on the screen.
* You can Go to to select a contact and choose to Modify, Delete, or Import it.
* start your software in iphone and add a contact to your SIM card you can Go to the + button at the bottom of the main screen. Navigate through your contacts and select the one you would like to add. Then select the specific number or Go to the Add all button if you would like to add all the contacts numbers.
* Go to the SIManager button at the top left to return to the main screen. You will notice that the contact has been added to the list and appears on a green background. This means that when you write to the SIM card this contact will be added.
* Go to the Write to SIM button at the bottom right to commit your changes to the SIM card. Notice when you are done the contact now appears on a black background similar to the other contacts in your list.
* Iphone apps SIManager also allows you to copy all the contacts on your iPhone to the SIM card. Go to the Gear icon at the bottom of the screen then Go to the large Copy iPhone to SIM button.
* You will be asked to confirm this action. Go to the OK button.
* If you have more then 200 numbers you may be informed that the SIM is full. Go to the large OK button.
* To commit the changes to the SIM card Go to the Write to SIM button at the bottom of the screen.
* Iphone Simanager You can also use to empty your SIM card. Go to the Gear icon at the bottom of the screen then Go to the Empty SIM button.
* Go to the OK button to confirm the action.
This Notice for All Iphone users care fully all the numbers to be deleted have a red background. Go to the Write to SIM button to commit the changes.
Iphone Users if you want to move these contacts that are on your SIM to your iPhone, go to your iphone Settings than go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Click Import SIM Contacts. Your All contacts Numbers that are on your SIM card will be copied to your iPhone
Happy and Enjoye